Search News Posts

How to add a menu item to the groups page

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    test1
    Participant

I want to add a menu item to the groups page.

I have found plenty of information about how to use bp_core_new_nav_item() to add menu items to the profile page, and pages such as this http://themekraft.com/blog/customize-profile-and-group-menus-in-buddypress/ that explain how to add and reorder menu items on the groups page, but I haven’t been able to find anything about how to add a menu item to the groups page.

Does anyone know how to do this?

test1
    Participant

I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?

test1
    Participant

I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance? I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance? I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance? I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance? I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance? I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?I have read over that page a dozen times, and tried the code samples, but they don’t seem to do what I want. Could you give me more guidance?

fiverr_admin
    Keymaster

r the beginning of the ecohydraulics website, we will start with one forum for all general ecohydraulics discussion. Over time, we can add more forums based on community interest. r the beginning of the ecohydraulics website, we will start with one forum for all general ecohydraulics discussion. Over time, we can add more forums based on community interest.r the beginning of the ecohydraulics website, we will start with one forum for all general ecohydraulics discussion. Over time, we can add more forums based on community interest.r the beginning of the ecohydraulics website, we will start with one forum for all general ecohydraulics discussion. Over time, we can add more forums based on community interest.r the beginning of the ecohydraulics website, we will start with one forum for all general ecohydraulics discussion. Over time, we can add more forums based on community interest.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.